Internet (Communications) With Heat-Timer® Building Net
Internet and Mobile Control & Monitoring System for Platinum Series Controls
The latest update to our BuildingNet® System will greatly enhance our Alarm features and improve usability. These improvements include:
- New Alarm database update is completed allowing for future enhancement of alarm functionality.
- 3-Step Sensor Set Up – Alarm and sensor setup are now more intuitive and quicker than ever.
- More easily create email and text message alerts for any alarm notifications.
- Multi-Tier Alarm Options – New feature for organizational escalation allow supervisors and managers alarm based oversight of service responsiveness.
- New Daily Executive Summary Alarm Report covering your entire building portfolio!
- Alarms can now be temporarily suspended without delete/reconfigure.
Building NET is the Internet Communication package that allows you to monitor and adjust any Internet-ready Platinum Series heating control from any Internet browser or our free mobile app. All the operating and recording software is contained within the panel. This means the control can be accessed from any device with an Internet connection. The Internet Communication allows you to monitor the control and provides extensive histories of system operation.
In addition, the Internet Communication allows you to have complete access to the control; you can change any setting that could be changed at the control location, and the remote settings override any subsequent changes made at the control location. Furthermore, automated reports can be emailed to your computer daily, weekly or monthly.
A major advantage to the Platinum Heat-Timer® Internet control is its ability to function independently. This means that even when the Internet is down, the control will function based on its settings. Settings can be changed locally when proper security rights are granted.
Now, Heat-Timer® offers cellular Internet service to its Platinum control.
For more information on how our modern, wireless controls can integrate easily into your new or existing building, contact Heat-Timer® today.
- All the software is contained in the control so that the control can be accessed from anywhere as long as there is a computer with Internet Access.
- User-friendly interface is easy to use; no programming experience or memorization is necessary.
- Any control setting or function, which is changed remotely is then overridden; no one can manually change the settings without proper permission.
- Detailed histories of the control setting, behavior, and sensors are recorded for graphical view.
- Platinum Series controls can be equipped with space sensors. The space sensors help to fine-tune the heating system operation and save energy.
- Multiple control alarms can be configured to send emails or text messages.
Note : Any Platinum Series panel can be field upgraded to Internet Communications.
|INTERNET COMMUNICATION PACKAGES||Catalog #|
|Multi-Mod 0-135 ohm||with Internet Communication package||926650-135-RINet|
|Multi-Mod Current/Voltage||with Internet Communication package||926650-C/V-RINet|
|MPC Platinum||with Internet Communication package||926785-RINet|
|MPCQ Platinum||with Internet Communication package||926790-RINet|
|HWR Platinum||with Internet Communication package||926795-RINet|
|HWRQ Platinum||with Internet Communication package||926800-RINet|
|SRC Platinum||with Internet Communication package||926810-RINet|
|Cellular Internet Modem Kit||Modem with Antenna and Installation Hardware||950212-VN|
|INTERNET COMMUNICATION UPGRADE PACKAGES||Catalog #|
|Multi-Mod||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-20-RINet|
|MPC Platinum||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-00-RINet|
|MPCQ Platinum||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-10-RINet|
|HWR Platinum||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-50-RINet|
|HWRQ Platinum||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-60-RINet|
|SRC Platinum||Internet Communication Upgrade Kit||900340-30-RINet|
|Cellular Internet Modem Kit with Modem Box||Modem with Antenna and Installation Hardware and Modem Box||950210-VN|
If you need help setting or accessing the control remotely, contact Heat-Timer by calling Internet Technical Support (973) 575-4004. You may be asked to download one of the following files through the following links (Windows Remote Access) (MAC Remote Access) to help solve some computer specific issues. It will allow our Internet Technical Support to access your computer and help your comuter ICMS web site access.