Heat Timer makes a series of precision engineered, motorized valves commonly used by HVAC professionals across the country to solve the common problems of flow control in vacuum and non-vacuum steam systems as well as hot water (hydronic) applications. These valves integrate perfectly with our heating control systems to provide the complete solution to a buildings heating system.
Features of our Valves and Actuators include:
- Valve Sizes range from 2½ inch to 8 inches
- 2-Way and 3-Way Single Seated and 2-Way Double Seated Configurations
- ON/OFF or Modulating—Floating Signal Actuators
- Complete Valve Assembly includes Valve Body, Actuator and 24V 40VA Transformer
- Can be mounted on horizontal or vertical piping
- Leakage is less than 0.03% of full flow per EN1349 Standard
- Designed for Steam, Vacuum and Hot Water Applications
- Floating 24V Actuators with and without Valve position feedback
- Maintenance Free Multi Stack Stem Packing provides Service Longevity
Heat Timer Motorized Valve Product Applications
2-Way Valves for Steam Heating Applications
Two-way valves can turn on or off the flow of steam from the boiler or other sources into a steam distribution system. A typical example of this type of application would be using steam to heating radiators in a one or two pipe steam heated building using the MPC Platinum control.
2-Way Valves for Steam to Hot Water Heat-Exchanger
Two-way valves can be used to control the amount of steam entering a system. A typical example of this type of application would be to regulate the amount of steam entering a heat exchanger to maintain the hot water output temperature using the HWR Platinum control.
2-Way Valves for Vacuum Heating
Two-way valves can modulate the flow of sub-atmospheric steam from the boiler or other sources into a steam distribution system.
3-Way Mixing Valve Applications
Three-way valves are used to mix heating water to a desired temperature. The hot water from the boiler is blended with the correct proportion of cooler water returning from the system to maintain the target temperature as the HWR Platinum control resets the hot water temperature based on outside temperature.