Fairfield, NJ – September 28, 2021
Heat-Timer Corporation, a leading manufacturer of energy management systems, boiler room controls and domestic hot water solutions, has been approved by NYSERDA (New York State Energy Research and Development Authority) as a RTEM (Real Time Energy Management) System Provider. RTEM systems transform the way you manage, consume and buy energy by consistently monitoring and retrieving your building’s performance data into one location through a cloud-based system. Approved NYSERDA vendors can provide, install and repair these systems to building owners and leaseholders in the state of New York.
NYSERDA offers objective information, innovative programs, technical expertise and support to help New Yorkers increase energy efficiency, save money, use renewable energy, and reduce the overall usage of fossil fuels. As a public benefit corporation, NYSERDA has been advancing energy management solutions and working to protect the environment for over 40 years.
As an approved vendor under NYSERDA, Heat-Timer has access to their new construction initiatives, cost-share funding, technical guidance documents, case studies and other promotional materials to successfully serve as RTEM system providers for residential and commercial buildings in NY. For landlords and businesses looking to take advantage of RTEM systems in their multi-family buildings and commercial office buildings, NYSERDA is offering between a 20-33% cost-share incentive for RTEM project expenses. This would include the actual hardware, installation and at least three years of ongoing support and maintenance from RTEM vendors, like Heat-Timer.
When to consider RTEM for your business or property
RTEM systems can be a great enhancement to your business or property in New York, if you are looking to…
- Install or upgrade a BAS (building automation system)
- Identify inefficiencies that result in costly increases to energy usage
- Stay competitive alongside the new construction market in the state
- Understand the true cost per sq. ft. of your building
- Leverage cloud-based technology to strategically plan improvements, such as heating and cooling system upgrades
- Effortlessly manage energy consumption on every level
- Manage multiple systems and equipment remotely from one central screen or on a single pane of glass
- Diagnose and repair faulty system equipment more efficiently
To find out more about how Heat-Timer’s new certification applies to your RTEM needs in New York, please give us a call today at (973) 575-4004.
You could also visit our website to learn more about how our Heat-Timer Platinum Series Control can reduce costs and improve the overall user experience for your building’s energy management system: https://www.heat-timer.com/energy-management-systems/